CookSuxXL@aol.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:38:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2000 12:36:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dchunghk@netvigator.com writes:

> Will people on this GML buy battleships models if they come out? I really
> like
> the OYW ships models. I just don't see why Bandai don't bring it out
again
> with
> all those new technology. I am getting slightly bored with MS, hope they
> will
> bring out some ships, MA or other weapons in the near future. Any
thoughts
> or
> preference?

Actually I liked the old ship models. I agree with you about those. Anyone
ever think of building a 1/20 beam saber? (without the beam). Or a couple
guns? Whatever... I'm being stupid tonight.

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL
Webpage: http://cooksux.8k.com