Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 12:38:35 +0800

Will people on this GML buy battleships models if they come out? I really like
the OYW ships models. I just don't see why Bandai don't bring it out again with
all those new technology. I am getting slightly bored with MS, hope they will
bring out some ships, MA or other weapons in the near future. Any thoughts or
preference?

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not
proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it