Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:40:29 -0700

Dude, if it matters so much to you, just click on the appropriate link
next to his review that asks "Was this review useful for you?" and
click on NO. When people see a high percentage of NOs next to his review,
it will be given less weight. Better yet, write your own review and post
it on the same site.

Eddie