BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:22:38 EDT

zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Personally, I think we should find these people and kill them! Wait,
that's
 a little too harsh, well, at least make them watch Gundam tapes continuously
 until their eyes are in tear. >>

     It sure was bad, but that is a little too harsh :) Making them watch
Gundam until there eyes tear is a good idea. Hey, at least its the person,
not Amazon.com themselves that wrote that. Wonder if the customer reviews
have a disclaimer?! :)

Aaron