Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:57:43 -0600 (MDT)

Not quite. a .gz file means its TAR'd and GZIP'd (no relation to ZIP). If
you open it with Winzip, it will un-gzip it, and then prompt you to untar
it as well, giving you a text file you can view. As Paul said, though,
you'll need something with a sensible text importter to handle UNIX style
carriage returns.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler