Diglettdig@aol.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:41:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/00 11:40:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
MCCOLGDEB@aol.com writes:

<< Parallel Universe, anyone?, July 25, 2000
 Reviewer: Carl Sandler Berkowitz (see more about me) from Middletown, NY USA
 Ok, this book is obviously not about Gundam Wing. It takes place in an
 alternate universe where every Wing character has a parallel character much
 like their own. Heero Yuy is Amuro Ray, Relena is Sayla Mass, Zechs is Char
 Aznable, and Duo Maxwell is Kai Shinden. These characters interact in new
 situations to form an enjoyable reading experience. Based on the origional
 Gundam 0079 series, the book hopes to clarify important plot developments
 that were cut out of the Gundam compilation movies. For anyone who has not
 experienced the full 42 Gundam episodes, they should pick up this magna,
 which will lead them on their path to further Gundam enlightenment.

what the HELL?!...

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger