MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:38:08 EDT

Lookie what I found... Ignorant masses...

 Parallel Universe, anyone?, July 25, 2000
Reviewer: Carl Sandler Berkowitz (see more about me) from Middletown, NY USA
Ok, this book is obviously not about Gundam Wing. It takes place in an
alternate universe where every Wing character has a parallel character much
like their own. Heero Yuy is Amuro Ray, Relena is Sayla Mass, Zechs is Char
Aznable, and Duo Maxwell is Kai Shinden. These characters interact in new
situations to form an enjoyable reading experience. Based on the origional
Gundam 0079 series, the book hopes to clarify important plot developments
that were cut out of the Gundam compilation movies. For anyone who has not
experienced the full 42 Gundam episodes, they should pick up this magna,
which will lead them on their path to further Gundam enlightenment.