Tue, 08 Aug 2000 07:50:17 CDT

Soimichiro writes,

>Burke: Great work on the site! ...I'm surprised to see
>new stuff being added in the humor page (maybe its
>because I only go there twice a month...) can't wait
>till the Virgo cubed is added to the mobile weapons
>lists...

I'm TRYING to keep up...! :-) Problem is lately, I keep getting distracted
with model kits and videos... just built my MG Sazabi and Groundpounder
Gundam this weekend, spent most of last week watching a new batch of Turn A
episodes. Hence I didn't get an update posted last weekend. But I've got a
Japanese friend helping translate technical notes and such for me (so I
won't have to plagiarize Mark's stuff any more ^_-), and I've got LAST
week's update about 95% done right now, so I can get cracking again. Don't
know when I'll get around to a new Virgo Cubed file, though...

>Gus: Omedeto! All the best wishes to your family!

Same here! And, please be careful with that cake! :)

>I accidentally poured a lot of primer on the 1/144
>tallgeese III' legs when I was trying to make a better
>TG II. Now there's this big gray splotch on my working
>board. Aaargh! Remind me to keep the containers away
>from me elbows.....

Dude, keep open containers away from your elbows. Especially those beer cans
when you're driving home at night. Just thought I'd remind ya. :P

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin