core@gundam.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 01:45:46 -0400 (EDT)

Nightingale wrote:
> Aznable's pilot helmet on display in one of our local
> collectors' shop. Here's what the helmet (and other

How much is it going for in HK? It looks kind of goofy, can you wear it?

> He didn't take off the mask in TV series.

Damn, now I have to watch the TV version of that conversation again.
Could you tell me which ep and about what time?

> In previous discussion on this list, it was speculated
> that Char's avoidance of automobile was due to
> maintain his noble 'image': he held a belief that

Hmm, I notice he never got his hands greasy like Amuro, that's his noble
image I guess. But it seems from Mark that the reason he doesn't drive a
car is more mysterious.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical