Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:34:36 +0800

I really want to get Gundam Wing DVDs but I am not sure what is the
difference between the USA version and the Japanese version.

All I have figured all is the USA version is bilingual. Each volume
contain 5eps/dvd. The Japanese version has 13eps/3 dvds in vol 1 and
12eps/3 dvds in vol 2+3. However, I can't read Japanese and cannot figure
out whether this version is bilingual or not. How come the Japanese
version is twice as expansive, is there anything extra or special compared
to the USA version?

Information on Japanese version:
http://emotion.bandai.co.jp/cgi-bin/co_out.cgi?tfn=00648

Thanks for your help!!

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily