Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Burke: Great work on the site! ...I'm surprised to see
new stuff being added in the humor page (maybe its
because I only go there twice a month...) can't wait
till the Virgo cubed is added to the mobile weapons
lists...

Gus: Omedeto! All the best wishes to your family!

-------

I accidentally poured a lot of primer on the 1/144
tallgeese III' legs when I was trying to make a better
TG II. Now there's this big gray splotch on my working
board. Aaargh! Remind me to keep the containers away
from me elbows.....