Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

> I think the best way to say it is that Gundam has
> become part of the cultural
> environment; whether or not it is seen positively or
> negatively or just part
> of the background remains to be seen. But it
> definitely is a presence.

oi, I think so too. But I guess there are as many
people like us who rant about gundam as there are
people who rant about sailormoon ...despite the
difference in age gaps, many anime titles with
humongous fan followings have become part of culture.
Japan-only-wise, Tokimemo and several other dating
sims have also become a major part of of the culture
as they have lasted fro quite a good sum of time.

Gundam is more spread out than pokemon. We can all
rest peacefully.