Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 03:42:00 GMT

>Is it still popular enough to warrant a new series? BTW the popularity of
>Star Wars in America has sunk big time....the merchandise is collecting
>dust. There's still a lot of excitement about Episode II though.

I think the best way to say it is that Gundam has become part of the cultural
environment; whether or not it is seen positively or negatively or just part
of the background remains to be seen. But it definitely is a presence.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.