Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:20:26 EDT

I would definitely go with the Non-chromed versions of MG kits. If you
consider yourself a real Gundam model-builder, you should accept the
challenge of paint your models by yourself. In my opinion, the added silver
layer not only distorts the proper color scheme of the gundam, it totally
ruins it!

As for which MG kit to buy, I would recommend the RX-178 Mk II above all the
other MG. It is the easiest MG to build, and the colour is just perfect, so
very little painting is required. The zeta Gundam is a good choice too. But
if you are tight w/ money, go with the RX-79 G.

If you have money and patience, wait for the 1/60 PG Wing Zero. My God! can
you believe how good a perfectly finished product will look?