Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
8 Aug 2000 01:37:11 -0000

On Tue, 08 Aug 2000 01:30:05 GMT Chris Beilby <cbeilby@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Why would you need to know background from Zeta if it occurs in year 0087,
>>after 0083?
>
>Because the events of 0083 are a direct lead in to Zeta...

You know, after hearing this kind of thing at least twice now, I have to say this (and not meaning to sound belligerent or anything of the like): How does that make any difference? It's like reading book 3 of a trilogy before reading the second one, simply because the events of the second book lead into those of the third!

Sorry, but that kind of thinking does not make sense to me.

Roland