MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:51:05 EDT

In a message dated 08/07/2000 6:54:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
core@gundam.com writes:

<<
 Now I agree with my friend that if you are buying and building a MG or PG,
 you should give it some respect and finish it nicely (he's a
 perfectionist, also that's why I am primarily a 1/144 guy). So I don't
 really understand why there's a significant market for coated MG's. But
 what do I know? They are churning a new one out every few months, now
 even a coated PG is announced. So they must be making enough money to
 cover the minor investment. As for talks of limited editions and raising
 values in the future. Don't fall into that trap >>

What mobile suit is getting the Coated PG treatment?

Jason