Sedusa66@aol.com
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:42:56 EDT

I see the listing for the HGUC gelgoog marine on HLJ, and I haven't seen any
pictures of the production gelgoog marine. Now I was just wondering if the
production model comes with those fuel-cannister looking things on the back
of the Cima custom (And what are those things for, anyway?) Cuz actually the
lack of the four cannisters has been what's been keeping me from buying a
gelgoog model as I saw a pic of a gelgoog with those in DH and ever since no
other gelgoog has looked quite as cool :)