Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:56:40 -0700

> Spoiler Space s p o i l e r s p a c e Ok
>that's enough, who the heck was the Grizzly Adams guy building the log
>cabin, obviously I assume he's the prototype for Kelly Layzner in 0083
>but wow... Can he pilot or what? Did anybody ever figure out the speed of
>a Zaku throwing a baseball, because when he blows up that missile with a
>rock, I was just terribly impressed!!! Do we know anything about this
>guy other than he deserted, and took the kids with him? Do we know when
>he deserted, what battle pushed him on over the edge? It may have been
>just the episode making him seem better than he was cause it was HIS
>episode, but he pilots better than many of the OYW pilots I've seen...
>Paul

Hehe... I thought I was one of the few who remembered/saw that episode. Now
you know how original Shiro's deserting and that whole Last Resort business
is.

The guy was very monster-of-the-week-ish, after that episode I don't think
we hear anymore about him. He didn't even make it into Kondo's manga
adaptation of 0079, which started rather faithful to the TV series but is
getting closer to the movie compilations as he went along...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0