Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:40:00 -0500

If you got the cash the Sazabi sounds and looks cool so get it.
And I agree with Gus the GM is a versitle kit and that's what I'm going to put
together after I finish my Gelgoog.
But if you want to build Zeon mecha buy the Gelgoog if you don't already have
it. I'm about 40% done with mine and it already looks sweet.