Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:56:31 CDT

Josh CTC writes,

>>>Gundam Sentinel (Novel? Manga? I'm interested in this one.)
>>
>>VERY cool stuff. Serialized photonovel and original model kit design
>>series,
>>basically.
>I'll take your word for it. :) (And hopefully try to get my hands on the
>novel)

The whole thing is available, along with tons of mecha design artwork, model
kit photos and articles, and lots of other goodies, in the "Model Graphix
Special Gundam Wars III: Gundam Sentinel" book. I'm not sure if it's still
in print, but it's not too difficult to find. Go to the book/bibliography
section in the "Gundam Goods" part of The Gundam Project
(http://www.gundamproject.com) to find publisher info, ISBN number, etc.

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin