Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 07:45:41 GMT

New units? Umm.. I can tell you the series that they have and all, but I
doubt I'd know any new units. What with the novels and all. I haven't seen
them all, y'know.

Okay. It's in 3 discs, with a premium disc i know not what for. You can play
V.S. games, and there's a Gundam Fight mode, where you use Master Asia i
think. I haven't tried them.

The series are as follows.
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam: Side Story The Blue Destiny
Mobile Suit Gundam: Side Story 0079 (Saturn game? I'm not sure.)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories
Mobile Suit Z Gundam
Gundam Sentinel (Novel? Manga? I'm interested in this one.)
Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam
Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam: This one I don't know. U.C 105 I'll grab a screenshot
and post it
Gundam F90
Silhouette Formula 91
Gundam F91
The one with the Crossbone Vanguard. This looks ubercool.
Mobile Suit V Gundam
G Gundam
Gundam W
Gundam W G Unit
Gundam W Endless Waltz (These three are separated)
Gundam X

I suppose they have Turn A Gundam, but it's not in the menu, it is however
in the start screen, and there is a demo sequence of the Turn A.
me just check this, 112 stages in all. (that I can see, anyway.) I think
there are about 50 cutscenes, since I popped the discs into my computer, and
all in all it's a vast improvement from G Gen 0. I suppose with new series,
they will have new units, and I can't tell you what they are yet.
And how come the technology in Gundam Sentinel looks more advanced than...
umm V Gundam? Strange strange strange. The kits are out, I know, and I've
seen the Zeta, and I would rather buy the GF SD Zeta over the Gzero one.
That's about all I know, though. I'll get back once I actually play more of
the game.