Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 07:15:02 GMT

>From: "Paul Fields" <johnny_raiden@hotmail.com>
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: [gundam] MSG Episode 15 (SPOILERS)
>Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:15:21 -0400
>
>Spoiler Space

>Ok that's enough, who the heck was the Grizzly Adams guy building the
>log cabin, obviously I assume he's the prototype for Kelly Layzner in 0083
>but wow... Can he pilot or what? Did anybody ever figure out the speed of
>a Zaku throwing a baseball, because when he blows up that missile with
>a rock, I was just terribly impressed!!!
>
>Do we know anything about this guy other than he deserted, and took the
>kids with him? Do we know when he deserted, what battle pushed him on
>over the edge? It may have been just the episode making him seem better
>than he was cause it was HIS episode, but he pilots better than many of
>the OYW pilots I've seen...
>
>Paul

I suppose he (forgot his name, don't have my episodes to check.) was some
Zaku pilot who just raided a village, and you know how things are, Zaku
pilots who raid villages are grunts. Fodder for the main
character.Apparently he saw the error of his ways. (and you know, how war
takes away the parents of the children, and all that? :p) And became a
person who just lived there with the kids. If he were some ace, or
something, he would have been seen in his flashback scene, killing GMs by
the dozen. Nevermind that they weren't produced. So, he's a grunt with a lot
of talent. Yeah, we get those sometimes. Could be because of his poor
military (pansy) conduct that he never got to kill GMs by the dozens, and
instead went to raid villages. No, I don't have a point. I just haven't
typed in a long time.