Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 19:20:50 -0800

Edward Ju wrote:

> >I'd say virtually impossible is a bit of an exaggeration. Its difficult,
> >yes, but
> >it just takes time to figure out what the menus do (trial and error) as
> >well as
> >James' excellent guide page.
>
> As excellent as James' guide page is, you still need to be able to read in
> order to figure out stuff such as the map's base name, discretionary
> decisions (dropping the colony, commencing Operation V, etc.). The effects
> of some of these decisions have no immediate impact and thus rendering
> trial and error a not-so-smart approach.
>
> Eddie

Well, it isn't too hard to find a Katakana chart, so as to read to the base names,
but I guess you got me on the rest. However, stuff like Operation V isn't too hard
to figure out (as the V stands out) as well as stuff liek the plans for Mobile Suit
carrying ships.

Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Do nothing which is of no use." -Miyamoto Musashi "There's no kanji for cheese!" -Y.Y.