Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:15:21 -0400

Spoiler Space

Ok that's enough, who the heck was the Grizzly Adams guy building the
log cabin, obviously I assume he's the prototype for Kelly Layzner in 0083
but wow... Can he pilot or what? Did anybody ever figure out the speed of
a Zaku throwing a baseball, because when he blows up that missile with
a rock, I was just terribly impressed!!!

Do we know anything about this guy other than he deserted, and took the
kids with him? Do we know when he deserted, what battle pushed him on
over the edge? It may have been just the episode making him seem better
than he was cause it was HIS episode, but he pilots better than many of
the OYW pilots I've seen...

Paul