Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:04:47 -0800

>>Ha! Wait til you get the Sailor Moon Goth problem! I'm still carrying the
>>scars from that on. 'Course, we don't have GW over here yet...
>>

>Do I want to know?

Goth girl I know - always wears black, has pink hair - turned up to the
local goth/industrial/retro/punk/ska venue's costume night in a sailor suit
and black FMBs.

I'm kinda hoping we do get GW. One of the broadcasters (SBS - the Special
Broadcasting Service) screened Evangelion, and theres a good chance they'll
try and pick up GW too.

The thing is, Goths will just go wet over the Deathyscythe. I know I do,
even if my partner always says "But...its got pointy boots!". So I can
just see a bunch of Goths capering around as Deathscythes.

Kinda worth a giggle.

Jim