Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
7 Aug 2000 01:18:37 -0000

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 21:07:08 EDT RagnarokD5@aol.com wrote:
> I just thought of something else to ask. If I were to buy Gundam 0083,
>would it be better to get a subbed version or a dubbed version? I'm not sure
>if the store has that selection but in case they do I wanna know which would
>be better to get.
>
> -RagnarokD5

Personally, I thought the dub of 0083 was quite good. Some don't like it however, but I don't really see why not. Then again, it has been a while (a couple years or so) since I watched my copies of the subs of it. Either is good, so it would be a matter of preference. If it was out on DVD (it won't be released in that format until next year), I'd suggest going that way.

Roland