ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 17:20:58 -0700

> No news on 08ths release? Oh well. The fact that they're releasing the
> classic series on DVD starting between March and June could imply the
> possible release of it on Toonami.

I was just at the San Diego Comicon and I inquired about that series at the
Bandai booth. The man told me they are putting it out next year about
January or February. We got to see the Anime Village product in the
screening rooms. They showed it dubbed, but the dub was decent. I'm thinking
it's something Cartoon Network would pick up for their lineup.

~ZeonChar