Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 23:47:09 GMT

>Also, are the injection kits a new thing to Bandai? Someone mentioned that
>the MG Sazabi is injection, but also said this was the first MG kit to be
>this way. So the pieces are injection molded plastic? As opposed to what
>other method used for most Bandai kits?

Whoever said this might not be clear on their definition of the process.
Bandai has always used injection molding to produce kits. Or else they were
confusing this with the old B-Club resin cast Sazabi. In any case, this
isn't by any means the first injection molded Sazabi. The suit was released
in the original CCA kit series, although I can't remember if it was released
in 1/100 or only in 1/144...