Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:23:25 -0700

>I'd say virtually impossible is a bit of an exaggeration. Its difficult,
>yes, but
>it just takes time to figure out what the menus do (trial and error) as
>well as
>James' excellent guide page.

As excellent as James' guide page is, you still need to be able to read in
order to figure out stuff such as the map's base name, discretionary
decisions (dropping the colony, commencing Operation V, etc.). The effects
of some of these decisions have no immediate impact and thus rendering
trial and error a not-so-smart approach.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0