Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:09:03 -0700

Hmm, when you go to high school hopefully they will offer Japanese as an
elective foreign language class. Other than that I think your best bet is
to hire an experienced Japanese tutor. Most of the "teach your self" books
do not really teach you the kind of Japanese you want to learn.

Eddie

>Ok. Thanks alot, I think this will help. And...
>One question, can you reccomend a place/way to learn to read japanese. I
>will devote my 8th grade year to play Giren's Greed! #_#
>
>TIA
>Tomoe

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0