Tomoe Souichi (Meowth22@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:02:07 -0400

Ok. Thanks alot, I think this will help. And...
One question, can you reccomend a place/way to learn to read japanese. I
will devote my 8th grade year to play Giren's Greed! #_#

TIA
Tomoe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Edward Ju
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 5:30 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] (OT) PSX Emulators

>Nope, he's referring Virtual Game Station, another PSX emulator. And, since
>noone responded to my e-mail (;_;) how hard would it be to play Giren's
>Green if you cant read Japanese.
>Tia
>Tomoe

Virtually impossible if you cannot read any Japanese, as the commands menu
has no English at all. You'd just be pressing buttons to see what happens,
and will not be able to make any informed decisions. James has wrote a
very cool online help guide, check it out and see if it will help you.

http://www.boren.org/james/gg/girenintro.html

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"