Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 14:30:04 -0700

>Nope, he's referring Virtual Game Station, another PSX emulator. And, since
>noone responded to my e-mail (;_;) how hard would it be to play Giren's
>Green if you cant read Japanese.
>Tia
>Tomoe

Virtually impossible if you cannot read any Japanese, as the commands menu
has no English at all. You'd just be pressing buttons to see what happens,
and will not be able to make any informed decisions. James has wrote a
very cool online help guide, check it out and see if it will help you.

http://www.boren.org/james/gg/girenintro.html

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0