CookSuxXL@aol.com
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:40:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/2000 11:10:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

> In most of the Gundam sequels, it's implied that the Guncannon pretty much
> got absorbed into the GM line and the Guntank didn't last very long after
> the OYW. So why during the F91 era do these types of suits make a
> comeback(As G-cannon and the transformable Guntank)?

Actually the Guntank is seen in several other series of Gundam, although
maybe as cameos. But the one I definately remember is during Gundam Wing.
If you watch the very first episode, the "hover" Guntank is seen as the
mobile suits that entrap the space colonies.

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL
Webpage: http://cooksux.8k.com