Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 00:07:55 +0800

here is my theory
The guntank in F91 (RXR-44) is the first MS to be shrinked in size (10M - even
smaller than Ball). Just like Rx-75, the feds didn't have the confidence or
worry about performance and decide to build a non-human shaped first. I guess
that transformation bit came in during the project when they found out the
size:power ratio (hence cost?) is better than the Jegan.
I might be chatting BS but then again freedom of speech ^_^

Thx

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not
proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it