Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 10:28:02 -0500

Chris Maier wrote:

> In most of the Gundam sequels, it's implied that the Guncannon pretty much
> got absorbed into the GM line and the Guntank didn't last very long after
> the OYW. So why during the F91 era do these types of suits make a
> comeback(As G-cannon and the transformable Guntank)?
>
> Chris

maybe they weren't incorporated into the GM line? but were the basis
for some designs in that line.. meanwhile the original designs were sent
back to the drawing board untill they came out as something mroe
militarily worth-while than thier original incarnations

-Les
just guessing

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse