garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

a little off-topic here. hope ya don't mind, being
the mech-heads you people are. :)

i wrote this rambling review of the yf-19 to a local
mailing list and thought some of you might wanna read
it and share your opinions as well.

as i mentioned below, if anyone has a perfectly
transformable yf-19 tell me about it...:P

-garrick