Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:25:12 +0800

SD Gundam Generation + Zero run fine on VGS ver 1.4 (James, you should try again), I think most of the Gundam Bandai games don't run on bleem (except
Century) for some stupid reasons... Does that program copy PSX CD on the fly or does/can it make an image on your HDD (that's what I want!!)?? If
it does, can someone tell me more about it. Trust me, nothing is more addictive than Giren's Greed (even without the battle), I can't image what
would happen if someone can get those battles working on VGS or Bleem. I don't think there is much strategy (as in when to attack) because you have
to keep the pressure up right from the beginning whether you are Zion or UNT (just built loads of Fly Mentas/MS-05+transport). Are Bandai planning
to use the superior PC technology and produce some decent PC gundam games (forget about Battle Tactics - good game but bad graphics or The War For
Earth - total BS)??
Anyone heard about SD gundam knights recently?? They seem to have disappear.

Thanx for reading.

--
Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily
angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes,