Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:24:36 -0600 (MDT)

Or you just tell your webserver to forbid directory listings in
directories without an index.html/php/php3/whatever you have defaulted.
Making use of that trick has let me "cheat" and enter a few contests, most
notably a True Lies one in the past, where the entry conditions were long
and involved.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler