-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 23:54:17 -0700

 I was just going through my Turn A Gundam film comics. One of the cels showed
a newspaper with the English headline:

"THROUGH LAURA EARTH-MOON RELATIONS PEACEFULLY CONNECT!"

The newspaper is the "NOCIS CHRONCLE" [sic].

Allowing for the misspelling of Chronicle, "Nocis" would appear to be the town
whose name we've been transliteration as "Knox"!

The katakana are NO-KI-SU, so one's as phonetically correct as the other.

If no one has actually seen it spelled out as Knox, it may be time to update our
English language references.

-Z-