ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:45:29 -0500

I'm afraid that I will be unable to enlighten you all with my immeasurably intellectually stimulating conversation for a few days, because I'm going to Oklahoma tomorrow morning to sit on the deck of a houseboat in my swimming trunks and sandals, surrounded by nothing but a few friends and miles of cool, clear water. Envy me. And could everyone keep the posts down to maybe 20 day? Pretty please?! 30? Ah, heck. Whatever. Keep 'er under a thousand. Later.