ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:10:35 -0500

On both of the V Gundam models I bought today (Victory Dash and Victory 2), the chest, shoulder, thigh, and skirt armor can be removed to reveal a spindly endoskeleton. (1)Are the mobile suits functional in this mode? I've only built the VDash so far, and I was wondering a few things; (2)what is the purpose of the interchangeable heads and backpacks? (3)Are those two big guns on his back? (4)If they are, what the heck kind of projectile do they fire? (5)What portion of the mobile suit makes up the airplane (It came with a little plane, which the head makes up much of)? I have so many more questions about the three models I bought today, but I'm going to save the rest for later. I'm sure I'll have twice as many when I get around to the 1/144th HG Zeta Gundam. BTW, I gave the Turn X a black-gray-green-gray paint job today, so if anyone would like to see it, I can mail it to people individually, but I'm having a little trouble with the server and am not willing to spend an entire day trying to stay connected long enough to post it on the net. If any of you webmasters are bored or feel like you should do something productive for your cybercommunity, I'd be more than happy to donate a pic to your site so's everyone could see it.