MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:24:05 EDT

In a message dated 08/04/2000 9:17:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
palaeomerus@excite.com writes:

<<
 Mobile suits are powered by Helium-3 fed Minovsky reactors...right? How
 often do various One Year War mobile suits probably need refit and
 refueling? In most UC stuff it seems like an MS is tied to it's base or
 carrier? Is that strictly for ammo and repairs?

I Thought the Helium 3 was strictly for the beam weapons? I think the main
reason that the UC MS stayed with their ship was twofold.

1. A Pilot would be crazy to go off on their own without some way of getting
help/repairs in the event of a malfunction. And of course they need a place
to sleep.

2. They were there to protect the ships from enemy attack.

Jason