Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:01:45 -0400

    Thanks for all the advice ob the airbrushes guys. Since I have a pretty
steady hand, thanks to 5 high school art classes and many years of Star Wars
and Star Trek models, I guess I'll go for the double-action internal mix
models of airbrush. As for which brand, well who knows. But you all have
given me a lot to think about. Thanks for all the great advice.