Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:22:03 -0400

sorry to say in a few more days I will have to leave for army basic training,
Hopfully i will make it back to this list, but that'll be in like 4-5 months.
I would just like to say that I have enjoyed my time here on the list, and at
this time last year I could have proclaimed that I was the youngest member but
now I'm 17 and with wing on CN that really isn't true anymore, and for you new
members, I would just like to say that I hope you guys enjoy this list and
theres more to gundam than wing, if you don't think so theres a gundam Wing
Mailing list. And for all you other guys I will miss turning on my computer
and Bam, having like 200 mails, each with a interesting, yet sometimes amusing
talks. I hope you guys will remember me for my modelling advice and not my
pointless rants.

I will be here for a 1-2 days more....

bye bye.

- Roger