Fri, 4 Aug 2000 22:58:18 -0400

well, If I were you i would do this, after my base coat (probably a tan or a
white) you begin the detailing, keep in mind this simple fact about airbrushes
(double actions) for a thinner lighter spray, depress the button but only pull
back a little, and go along the areas you wish to be shaded. additional detail
can be done by pastels, but theres also the question if you have an airbrush
or not, if you don't it can be simply done with all pastels, after your base
coat you can just grind up a pastel (i reccomend a set of grays and blacks)
and dust it on with a brush, patel shading is similar to drybrushing so you
shouldn't have a prblem picking it up.

- Roger