Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 21:35:05 CDT

You know, I have never really given it too much thought, which is why your
question intrigued me, I just had to get my two cents in.

I would imagine that a MS needs to be refueled maybe once every 3-4 days,
depending on battle conditions. In 08th MS Team the 08th platoon is out on
patrol but it doesn't seem like longer than 2-3 days. Possilby when they
return to the field base they get fueled up and serviced so they are ready
to go on the next mission, while the pilot is on down time.

In other Gundam serieses the Gundams are pretty much close to there home
base anyway so they go out fight, and go home. They are probaly serviced in
the same way a jet on an aircraft carrier is.

yahoo,

No Pants