MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:53:27 EDT

In a message dated 08/04/2000 1:02:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
MCCOLGDEB@aol.com writes:

<<
 I am very sorry for that. I recently recieved a MG Zeta. I have had a few
 problems with it among other things. I am tired, and frustrated. I was just
 angry when I wrote that, also, I was including a bit of humor, and I did not
 mean to irritate anyone. Maybe I should have notified someone sooner of it.
 If I did irritate anyone, this is a public apology. I am sorry, and will
vent
 on my own small ML next time. Thank you for your time.

 - >>
yeah the MG zeta is a headache waiting to happen...

Jason