MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:02:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/00 9:06:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, z@gundam.com
clarified things for me.

> And, no, I didn't do this to tick you off.
>
> I did it to preclude any possibility that you might tick ME off.
Alright, could someone forward this to him, seeing as he filtered me?

I am very sorry for that. I recently recieved a MG Zeta. I have had a few
problems with it among other things. I am tired, and frustrated. I was just
angry when I wrote that, also, I was including a bit of humor, and I did not
mean to irritate anyone. Maybe I should have notified someone sooner of it.
If I did irritate anyone, this is a public apology. I am sorry, and will vent
on my own small ML next time. Thank you for your time.