Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:50:50 GMT

I'm not too sure, or confident of american airbrush brands, but i personally
suggest this particular japanese brand called "Olympus' (or a less
frequently used name, Aiwata (sp?) It performs rather well, and I got mine
for about .. US $100-something (plusplus) i think. It's a pretty fine double
action brush, but the only gripe I have about mine is the very small paint
capacity. I'm sure there's either an add-on, or another model that can
contain more paint. I'd suggest an airbrush compressor as well, nothing
fancy, just something to make the airbrush work. Forget air-cans and all, if
you intend to do more than just a 1 or 2 models with airbrush, your best bet
would be a small cheap compressor. And airbrush art is pretty snazzy if
you're thinking of going into that. Just my two cents worth.