Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 23:22:27 -0700

At 10:53 PM 8/3/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I've been looking at assorted pics of the Mark II, and I've come to realize
>something. Some of the pics have the chest looking Classic Gundam blue,
>while the others have it black(I'm not confusing the AEUG and Titans
>versions, I'm just talking about the chest area), as if the AEUG guys had
>plenty of white for repainting over the Titan's color scheme but didn't have
>any blue for the chest. So which is the correct color, or are they both the
>correct(Like it gets a blue coating later on?)

According the instructions from the original kit, it was supposed to be
"Royal Blue", Blue-Purple or Blue with a small amount of red. Most likely
it would have been painted right away, although it may have appeared
blue-black or solid blue in some of the animation due to intended lighting
effect or unintentional paint shortage in the studio (accidents happen).
\
tby